There has never been a better time to look at refurbishing your surgical instrument inventory. Reduce your carbon footprint and increase your sustainability credentials by choosing our Instrument Refurbishment service.
Our Set Refurbishment / Preventative Care & Maintenance Programme offers the following benefits;
- Instrument sets look like brand new once refurbished
- All marks and barcodes remain intact
- Reduction in broken, cracked, blunt and corroded instruments
- Clear concise report on each instrument within each set
- Fixed cost – a one off charge for all refurbishment and remedial work
- Planned maintenance instead of waiting until an instrument fails or is beyond repair
- Highlights potential issues before they arise
- All work carried out in accordance with our Quality Management Systems ISO 13485:2016
- All work guaranteed for 12 months
- Replacements if required from a large stock of our premium quality surgical instruments
Start the ball rolling by sending us your set lists for a guide price. Subject to approval we can schedule your sets into production at a time to suit you. Collection and delivery of sets through our own vans and drivers or our dedicated courier service.
Please contact us to find out more about this service
The latest news & events from Bolton Surgical.
We're exhibiting at the Operating Theatres Conference on Thursday 8th February 2024